India is the place where yoga originated. It is the origin of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism, and numerous different religions. It is the place where meditation isn’t a pressure release device but a lifestyle. It is the place where the water recuperates and the mountains energize. India is the perfect spot to get your yoga teacher training course in light of the fact that it is the place where the yogic way of life originated.
Therefore, we have listed below 5 famous Yoga teacher training courses in India that offer various Yoga retreats including the 200 hours Yoga teacher training course:
- 11 Day 100 Hour Hatha and Ashtanga YTT at Yogaadi School in Rishikesh, India
This course is reasonable for the understudies who are wishing to finish 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. This course incorporates the study and practice of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga Asanas, Pranayama, Meditation, Kriyas, and Alignment and Adjustment Workshop.
- The first semester of 200 Hours TTC (Semester 1) permits the understudy to examine the initial fourteen days out of the four-week program.
- Students returning can finish the 200-hour TTC by joining up with the 100-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course (Semester 2), after finishing their first semester.
- Students may get back to finish their 200 hours of preparing any time inside three years of finishing the 100-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Yoga for Beginners (Semester 1).
This place serves just Indian Saatvik food and provides multiple times meals including breakfast, tea, lunch, evening home grown tea, supper. A yogic eating regimen depends on normal mending, restoring and stimulating components from the loved study of Ayurveda. It is ideal nourishment for sustaining the psyche, body, and spirits of growing yogis.
2. 300 Hour Advanced Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga TTC at Yogaadi in Rishikesh
This is a high level 300-hour yoga TTC held in a conventional and all encompassing school total with yogic food and convenience on the banks of the blessed Ganga.
- Yogaadi offered Yoga TTC incorporates Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga and Traditional Hatha Yoga.
- Their 300-hour program will uphold you in acclimating yourself with this old way of yoga on a profound level.
- During the class, you will feel a climate that permits you to interface with nature and move you from inside.
- The course will offer you chances to feel the Indian culture, nature, and custom with experienced genial yoga educators.
3. 24 Day 200 Hour Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga TTC at Yogaadi school in Rishikesh, India
Don’t simply figure out how to teach yoga but foster your self-awareness, acquire self-assurance, love yourself, know about yourself and your environmental factors consistently and lead a hopeful yoga-driven way of life. Find out about Ayurveda and Philosophy for a yogic life.
- Toward the finish of the course, it will you leave as an ensured yoga teacher, yet as a superior adjusted individual who has developed profoundly, genuinely and practically.
- This preparation happens in Rishikesh, the place where there is yogis, monks, sages, holy people – the supernatural land that interfaces you in a flash to the Supreme One.
- It offers a rest from the speedy city life. It is encircled by lavish green mountains and the Ganges River speeds through the core of the heavenly land.
- It is the ideal place for yoga and meditation.
- The tranquility and serenity make it ideal for the psyche and body to submerge itself in yogic practices and contemplation just as gaining experiences you will always remember!
4. 200 Hour Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training at Yogaadi in Rishikesh, India
- Yogaadi offers a 200 hour Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Course for experts of all levels who: might want to extend their insight, have the readiness and goal to teach, as to utilize Ashtanga Yoga viably, need to carry-on rehearsing for quite a while, and might want to change and adjust themselves to make more care.
- This 200 hour TTC incorporates regulated act of Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series in addition to modules that offer a top to bottom examination on Yoga Philosophy, Teaching Practice, Yoga Workshops and Yoga Nidra.
- This course is Yoga Alliance Certified and a 200 hour Teacher Training Certificate will be rewarded in this course.
5. 200 Hour Yoga teacher training course at Yogaadi, Rishikesh
One of our most popular programs is the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh Yoga Studio, which is duly accredited by Yoga Alliance, USA. They envision that their Yoga Teacher Training program lays the foundation stone to yoga teaching journey and deepen advance Yoga practice. Since Rishikesh Yoga Studio covers many different subjects of yoga, you would feel acquainted with different layers of yogic science. At this school, the teachers are passionate about teaching yoga and keep everyone well motivated so that students build up enough self-confidence that helps them to find their own unique expression as an inspiring yoga teacher. In the past few years, they have had a number of seekers of truth and yogic life, who have joined the courses and Yoga Retreats conducted by the School.