Yoga and Ayurveda are like sisters, they both originated from ancient Vedic knowledge of India and have a common purpose of serving mankind. These both can utilize for gaining disease-free and healthy life and both make human life happy and prosperous. Yoga and Ayurveda also have some unique characters but they both supplement each other at different levels. In simple words, Ayurveda is the science of medicine and Yoga is the science of practice. They both administer people with physical and mental well-being and help them to reach the stage of enlightenment from where people can lead happy and prosperous lives.
So, if people observe world-known Yoga Retreats in Rishikesh, their programs have both Yoga and Ayurveda together, the reason behind this is the principle of healing the human body and mind. When Yoga and Ayurveda combine, they help in healing various body disorders and diseases. They also help in rejuvenating your body, hence, if we assimilate the Yoga practice with Ayurvedic principles the perquisite are preeminent.
200-hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
We present you 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India. This course is registered under Yoga Alliance, the U.S.A. the course is designed to provide complete knowledge about Yoga. Here, students will learn about different aspects of Yoga like Pranayama, Asana, Meditation, Mantras, Anatomy, and Yogic Philosophy. In our Yoga school, students will learn both theoretical and practical aspects of Yoga. In Rishikesh, we offer a 200-hour residential Yoga Teacher Training school in a wonderful and enchanting environment. Rishikesh is the “world capital of Yoga” and many people also named it as “land of meditation”.
The 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training course is very popular among people around the globe. The foremost reason for its popularity is its structure and syllabus which deepens the knowledge of students in the field of Yoga. This course helps them to become prominent and efficient Yoga Teachers anywhere in the world. Our Yoga School in Rishikesh designed this course in a way that students of any age group, level of experience in Yoga, race, and gender will join this course. This 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh is the best way not only to learn Yoga but also to become a prominent Yoga Teacher. This course supports its students in channelizing their energies and connecting with the divine power in themselves. People who want to know more about Yoga and its tradition will also get benefited from this course. The session in our Yoga school will equally benefit its students. We provide elaborate knowledge about Yogic science and Ayurveda. The instructors here in Rishikesh Yoga school pay proper attention to their students and help them in overcoming hindrances during their learning with us. Students will get the full support of their teachers and they will learn proper postures, meditation, breathing exercises, and asana at our Yoga school in Rishikesh.
Reasons to Join This Course:
- If one wants to take authentic knowledge about Yoga and Ayurveda, one should come to Rishikesh, India and join our Yoga school. Here, students will get a chance to introduce themselves to traditional and original Yogic and Ayurvedic science.
- The students will get proper certification which is essential for being an international Yoga Teacher. Students who learn from here can teach anywhere in the world.
- Here, in Rishikesh, students will get a combination of ancient Yogic teachings with a modern practical and scientific approach. This course helps students in getting every aspect of Yogic techniques which is essential to be a Yoga teacher. in the course, a balance is maintained between the traditional and heritage and current medical science knowledge.
- The instructors at our school are experienced, skilled and well versed in Yoga . Here students not only learn theoretical aspects but also perform learnings practically. Students will get proper attention during class as well.
Benefits of This Course:
This course is for those who have an edacious wish to learn Yoga and want to practice it. There is no pre-requisite for this course and anyone who has the desire can come to our Yoga school in Rishikesh and join this course. This Yoga Teacher Training course will provide complete knowledge about Yoga and Ayurveda. Under this students will learn how to teach Yoga and enhance their practice.
- Students would learn original Indian Yoga and Ayurveda.
- It provides complete knowledge of philosophical as well as efficient aspects of Yoga.
- Under this course, students will self-realize the power of Yoga.
- Cater information of Yoga Science & Philosophy.
- This YTTC will help students in experiencing the wonderful combination of Traditional Yoga teachings and modern scientific practice methods.
- Students will learn all Yogic exercises and techniques.
Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh
Rishikesh is situated in Uttarakhand in India. It is one of the most important pilgrimage centres in the country and it is situated at the banks of the holy river GANGES. Yoga and Ayurveda are in the air of this city and many great ancient Yoga teachers began their Yoga journey from this holy land.
At our Yoga school in Rishikesh, people get Yoga retreats for their mind and body. During this journey, you will understand your mind, body, and soul and how to live life peacefully and healthily. Yoga retreats at our Yoga school include ancient purgative techniques which lead you to prepare your body for Asana, Pranayama, and meditation practice. In this whole journey, you will learn how to purify your body with the help of breathing techniques, how to reach your inner self and connect with your soul.
- teaching and practice of Hath and Asthanga Yoga
- Deep breathing exercises
- Yogic philoshphy fron ancient vedic texts
- Meditation and prayer chanting sessions.
- A brief introduction to Ayurveda
- About Ayurvedic food and health
- Ayurvedic consultations from experts.
- Accommodation, wifi
- 3 Vegan meals a day
- Notes on Yoga and Ayurveda
- Yoga and meditation music
Yoga mat and props provided