BY ACCESSING AND/OR USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU agree to abide by the practices described in this Privacy Statement which may be changed from time to time.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect information from you to extend services like processing of your payments. We also collect personal contact information (“Contact Information”) only if it is entered in our application or contact forms. The types of Contact Information that may be collected include name, address, email address, telephone number, and information about your interests. We may use your Contact Information to contact you and to determine your suitability to take the Yogaadi School course. You may be contacted by email, phone, WhatsApp, and/or SMS. We never share your Contact Information.
Depending on the type of communication or transaction, the personal information we collect may include, but is not limited to, your name, postal address, date of birth, PIN code, telephone numbers, mobile phone numbers, your organization’s name, email addresses, credit/debit card information, bank information or billing information.
WHERE AND WHEN WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We seek your personal information when you make a payment, request a communication from us, apply for an on-ground event, and apply for working or volunteering with Yogaadi Yoga School. This information may be sought over the phone, through the website, via email, or by the means of face-to-face interaction.
Yogaadi School has in place the necessary security mechanisms and only designated employees to have access to your personal information. All online transactions are done on a secure server. The information you provide on the payment transaction page and contact and application form page is encrypted using SSL – Secure Sockets Layer (you will see a green padlock icon on the left-hand side of the address bar in your browser). At the same time, the website address in the address bar at the top of the browser screen starts with an “HTTPS” instead of an “HTTP”. Our payment pages are verified by VeriSign and transactions are processed using a VeriSign merchant account.
Yogaadi Yoga School MAY SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except in the limited circumstances elicited below, we will never intentionally share your email addresses, phone numbers, or financial information.
- Credit/Debit Card Transactions, Electronic Fund Transfers, and Payments by Cheque: We avail the services of third parties to provide payment facilities by the means of cheque, credit/debit card payments, or electronic fund transfers. While your information may be shared with these third parties, we make stringent efforts to require all third party service-providers to hold personal information in strict confidence. However, since we do not have complete control over these third parties, we cannot guarantee your privacy.
- Necessity: If we are convinced that there has been some inappropriate activity with or on our website/webpages, communications, charitable services, or personal or real property or if we have reasons to believe that any using one of our website, our donors, employees, partners, vendors, etc. have been inflicted with any harm, we will disclose (we may or may not notify you) personal information as we deem appropriate.
- Required by Law: If any government or legal bodies require any information from us under the purview of a law or legal compliance, we may go ahead and disclose the same.
- Merger, Acquisition, or other Corporate Restructure. We also may transfer your personal information to a third party successor in interest if we are involved in an acquisition, merger or other transfer of control or sale of assets.
- Requesting Communication: We have on board certain vendors who execute several donor (existing or potential)-related activities for us like send direct mails, emailers, greeting cards, making phone calls, and others. We may share your information like phone numbers, email address, etc. with these agencies so that they can perform these activities on behalf of Yogaadi Yoga School.
If you receive communications from us and would like to opt-out of such communications please contact us with a message “unsubscribe” in the body of your contract.
To enhance your experience with our Website, many of our web pages use “cookies.” Cookies are text files we place in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your email address or other personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide this information to us.
We may use third-party cookies as part of remarketing activities we conduct with Google and/or other third-party vendors, to help provide you with relevant promotional offers as you use the Internet. As part of these remarketing activities, these third-party cookies may record your visits to this Web site and Web sites visited prior to using this Web site. Such cookies can then be used to serve advertisements to you on other Web sites. You may choose to be exempt from the use of Google remarketing cookies at the Google advertising privacy page. Alternatively, you may opt-out of remarketing on the Google network and similar networks at the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page. Opting out will not prevent advertisements from being served to you on the Internet; it will only affect advertisements that utilize remarketing cookies to serve advertisements on the specified advertising networks. We are not responsible for the activities of other parties that may not comply with your opt-out requests.
How long will my data be stored?
Contact Information we collect will be stored for up to ten years from the date you submit your personal details. You have the right to request Contact Information we have stored on you and have the right to have Contact Information permanently deleted from our systems.
How can I raise a complaint about the contact information Yogaadi School maintains on me or opt-out?
To raise a complaint or opt-out please contact us.
CHANGES TO PRIVACY PRACTICES
Please call: +91-987 889 4995 or Send an email to: or
Send a letter to:
Phone: +91 987 889 4995
We also have an Australien & German Contact Number for you:
Australia: +61 401 11 0210
Germany: +49 174 478 7321