To confirm your spot, you would be requested to pay an advance booking fees of 200 EUR. You can make the payment via Paypal, Transferwise. The remaining course fees payment must be paid before or on arrival. The best method to make the final course fees payment is via cash or Transferwise. If you plan to pay via card or paypal, then we will add 5 % to your remaining course fees due to commission fees. You can also pay via Bank Transfer. You must add the bank charges while making the transfer.
Please note: The course fees does not include the cost for registration with Yoga Alliance for RYT 200 and/or airport transfers. The booking fees and course fees are strictly non-refundable.
Please note: The course fee does not include the cost for registration with Yoga Alliance for RYT 300 and/or airport transfers. The booking fees and course fees are strictly non-refundable. Triple Sharing is only available if three students in a group agree to share the room.
All levels are welcome! "
1) Enough clothes for a week (or two). Check the weather to determine what type of climate to prepare clothing for.
2) Any regular pair of shoes for walking around, shoes/sandals if you want to do any sort of water-related activities on our Sunday outings with the rest of the school and staff.
3) Standard toiletries, shower sandals, a towel
4) Electronics (laptop, tablets, cameras) are fine – our hotel has a security camera system and a front desk, so your items are safe. Unless you want to unplug from electronics, we have free WiFi as well so you can stay up to date on social media and keep in touch with loved ones back home via Skype.
5) A backpack (meant for backpacking and hiking). While it’s not absolutely necessary if you want to save money, the ground in India isn’t always paved, so it’s not as friendly to luggage bags with wheels.
6) Sunscreen, bug repellent
7) A headlamp or flashlight
8) Any necessary medicine. Many people bring basic first-aid (bandaids, antibacterial cream, etc). We also recommend bringing diarrhea medicine in case you eat food in restaurants or accidentally drink unfiltered/tap water. All of our food and vegetables are washed and cooked with purified water, so you won’t have to worry about getting sick during your daily meals.
9) Feminine hygiene products, if necessary."
Terms & Conditions
Yogaadi School has a strict NO REFUND Policy in case a student has to cancels from our courses before the training starts under any circumstance. However, a student can transfer their fees towards any future date within one years of original registration date.
The student who have cancelled due to some emergency can change the date only ONCE after which their application will be cancelled.
In the unlikely event that Yogaadi School training, workshop or retreat is canceled 100% of the payment will be refunded, or an alternative retreat or training placement will be offered according to the circumstances.
If a training, workshop or retreat must be abandoned or interrupted due to exceptional circumstances there will not be a refund if more than half of the training has been completed (start and finish dates inclusive).
Yogaadi School accepts no responsibility for flight costs in the event of cancellation of training, workshops or retreats. The organization is not liable for any flight cancellation, rescheduling or delays.