Yoga and Meditation techniques are getting popular among people due to their proven and information based benefits. These practices are changing human lives around the globe and saving people from several dangerous diseases that affect the functioning of the brain properly. Researchers found that practices of Meditation and Yoga provoke neurotransmitters that help in preventing psychological disorders. Here, you will understand the psychological benefits of meditation and Yoga.
Effects of Yoga on Brain:
- Yoga helps in reducing stress: when people are performing Yoga, it allows the brain to rest. This helps a person to de-stress and find mental peace. Yoga also helps in lowering down body’s cortisol and adrenaline levels. These two hormones are released whenever the person feels stressed. Yoga helps you to relax and thus, check the secretion of these hormones.
- Yoga reduces anxiety: anxiety and stress are not the same things, yes they are closely related but are not identical. Anxiety is the result of stress and it affects the brain negatively. When people do Yogic exercises body increases the volume of gray matter. This gray matter helps the brain to function properly including learning skills, memory, hearing, smell, touch and visibility.
- Yoga relaxes the brain: during the Yoga session, the brain starts to release different sort of hormones that helps the brain to relax including, gamma-aminobutyric acid, dopamine, oxytocin, endorphins and serotonin. All these functions in a particular way to provide tranquillity to the brain and body.
Effects of Meditation on Brain:
- Meditation helps to concentrate and focus: It helps you to focus and increases concentration. By doing meditation a person can improve his decision-making skills.
- Meditation improves self-awareness: It enhances the self-awareness in a person by increasing his ability to understand one’s thoughts and feelings.
- Meditation helps in fighting addiction: meditation has the power to fight addiction. It transforms the brain receptors that are associated with any kind of addiction like alcohol, smoking or drugs etc. By performing meditation a person can manage his craving and stay firm.
- Meditation increases compassion: it ignites positive emotions in humans like kindness, affection, empathy etc. regular meditation administers peace of mind and therefore people are able to realize other emotions in them and become more affectionate and amicable.
200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh
We present you 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India. This course is registered under Yoga Alliance, the U.S.A. the course is designed to provide complete knowledge about Yoga. Here, students will learn about different aspects of Yoga like Pranayama, Asana, Meditation, Mantras, Anatomy and Yogic Philosophy. In our Yoga school, students will learn both theoretical and practical aspects of Yoga. In Rishikesh, we offer a 200-hour residential Yoga Teacher Training school in a wonderful and enchanting environment.
The 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training course is very popular among people around the globe. The foremost reason for its popularity is its structure and syllabus which deepens the knowledge of students in the field of Yoga. This course helps them to become prominent and efficient Yoga Teachers anywhere in the world. Our Yoga school in Rishikesh designed this course in a way that students of any age group, level of experience in Yoga, race and gender will join this course. This 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh is the best way not only to learn Yoga but also to become a prominent Yoga Teacher. This course supports its students in channelizing their energies and connecting with the divine power in themselves. People who want to know more about Yoga and its tradition will also get benefited from this course. The session in our Yoga school will equally benefit its students. We provide elaborate knowledge about Yogic science and Ayurveda. The instructors here in Rishikesh Yoga school pay proper attention to their students and help them in overcoming hindrances during their learning with us. Students will get the full support of their teachers and they will learn proper postures, meditation, breathing exercises and asana at our Yoga school in Rishikesh.
In this class, emphasis will be given on HATH YOGA, ASHTANGA YOGA and VINASYA YOGA poses and techniques. Apart from it, students will learn different other Yoga asanas. For becoming a good yoga teacher one must know about the correct postures and poses. In this class, students will learn how to perform correct poses with correct postures.
The term “Pranayama” is related to breathing control. Here, the instructor will teach students how they will get control over their breath. Students will understand how breathing will help in attaining stability of the mind. Students will learn different types of breathing exercises like Ujjayi Pranayama, Kapalbhati Pranayama, Alom-Vilom Pranayama and many other techniques.
Meditation is an integral part of Yoga and doing practice is essential for doing Yoga practice. Meditation helps students in attaining a balance between the body and mind. Without this balance benefits of Yoga is not achievable. In this class, students will learn how to meditate. Instructors will guide students that how they can achieve a balance between body and mind. Learning proper meditation techniques will lead to boosting this Yoga journey.
India is the birthplace of YOGA. For thousands of years, many texts were written on Yoga and its techniques. In philosophy class, students will get knowledge about the history of Yoga and learn about some of the famous texts on Yoga techniques written by famous Yoga teachers in India. Our teachers will make these complicated texts easy for students so, that they will learn the thousand-year-old Indian technique. In this class, the sessions are attended in English. This help foreign students in learning these text.
For becoming a good teacher one must know about one’s subject. In this course, our instructor will provide in-depth knowledge of Yoga. Our instructor will provide all the necessary details, tips and guidance require for being a Yoga teacher.
Highlights of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh:
- Students will get Yoga Alliance Certification of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training.
- 24 Days classes with practical knowledge.
- In-depth learning and practice of anatomy.
- Students will get manuals and Books related to Yoga science.
- 3 times Yogic meals and tea during the course
- Daily Yoga classes with proper attention towards students.
- Regular meditation classes.