24 Day 200 Hour Women's Certified Yoga & Tantra Teacher Training in Rishikesh
What could be the best place for this course other than this beautiful city in Uttarakhand? Practising yoga in Rishikesh, the world capital of Yoga and Meditation is one’s dream. You get lost in yourself with the divine effect in its air and surroundings. The holy Ganga and the sky touching the Himalayas give you the view that helps you ponder every moment of yoga practice. This is genuine teacher training for women interested in learning how to teach Hatha yoga and Tantra. You will also learn pranayama, meditation, and traditional Indian tantric practices. Yoga Alliance has internationally certified this course of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh. You will regularly participate in Hridaya meditation, devotional singing, women’s sacred dance, and worship of the great Mother Ganga river to bring you closer to the heart. This one-of-a-kind training also includes Hridaya meditation practices, kriyas, pranayama, kirtan, sacred dance, and a women’s ritual. This course is for women who want to immerse themselves in authentic Yogini Sadhana and practice meditation at a mesmerising location with yoga in Rishikesh.
What You Get In This 200 Hour YTT:
- After completion, you will be able to register with Yoga Alliance.
- Traditional tantric practices such as Yagna, Yantra, and Mantra can be experienced and learned.
- Devoted teachers who have lived the yogi ideals and can share real-world examples
- An incredible location in the city of holy Ganga that corresponds to the depth of your yoga experience
- Get genuine Tantra wisdom and the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn from traditional Indian Gurus.
- Appreciate the course’s beauty, harmony, and attention to detail in all aspects.
- Feel the support of a caring and safe environment that will assist you in going beyond your limitations.
Level of expertise
Program Curriculum In Yogaadi
This transformational engagement of 200 Hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh is specifically designed for women. Through a deeply nourishing and profound yoga practice, devotional singing, women’s sacred dance, Divine ritual, communion with nature, and feminine creative expression, this sacred journey into yoga assists you in reclaiming your feminine essence and power.
Yogaadi’s course Yoga in Rishikesh will assist you in achieving profound harmony in your life. It provides you with practices, inspiration, and a way of being that cultivates gratitude, appreciation, joy, authenticity, and an appreciation for the beauty of life and being a woman.
Know The "Divine Shakti Energy" that exists within you.
Discover the full potential of your spiritual and yoga practice with a group of diverse and inspiring women. You’ll hold space for transformation and the liberation of any old patterns that are holding you back in life in Yogaadi’s supportive, caring, and safe environment. This, in and of itself, liberates and initiates your life force, the Divine Shakti within.
Increase your knowledge and develop your skills.
Develop into an experienced yoga practitioner by honing a wide range of skills that will allow you to guide others.
Students who complete the training are eligible to become Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT) with Yoga Alliance.
Yogaadi’s Course Description
- Dive deep into asana, pranayama, heart-centred meditation, and traditional Indian tantric practices.
- Learn how Tantra and yoga blend together and how to dive deep into a profound practice in this authentic “Yogini Sadhana immersion.”
- Experience a truly nourishing, diverse, empowering, and beautiful feminine yoga practice.
- For yourself and your students, research applicable embodiment techniques and trauma-informed practices.
- Theory and techniques, asana methodology, anatomy and physiology in yoga are three inspiring study manuals.
- Investigate the theory underlying the sacred science of yoga, including history, philosophy, uplifting holy scriptures, energetic and physical anatomy.
- Investigate practical aspects of safe teaching, such as alignment, posture, and sequencing.
- Put yourself in the shoes of a teacher by practicing with other peers and receiving valuable feedback for improvement.
- Experienced teachers will provide you with personal guidance, mentoring, and loving care.
- In order to mature into a confident guide for others, embark on a journey of self-inquiry.
Why Yogaadi School?
- We have been teaching various teacher training courses for over a decade, so you are in capable and caring hands.
- Our teachers are well-known for leading all-women retreats and teacher training; they teach with compassion, empowering honesty, and a sense of humour.
- At our Yoga school in Rishikesh, the teachers selected to deliver this training course are experts in their fields, and by enrolling in this TTC, you will receive direct ongoing support from all of them.
- They provide all onsite training in beautiful and natural surroundings, as well as high-quality food and lodging.
- To balance the theoretical aspect of the course, they offer many creative expression sessions such as dance, painting, and singing.
- Upon completion, you will be able to register with Yoga Alliance as a 200-hour certified yoga instructor and teach a variety of sacred activities.
- In case our students develop further interest, we provide numerous other certified courses which also include 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.
Key Points Of Our Course
Tantra yoga classes that are authentic and traditional allow you to experience the sacred science of Tantra and Hatha yoga. You’ll learn how to incorporate devotion, and yogic philosophy into creatively deep asana classes.
The asana classes are open to all levels of practitioners, whether you are new to Tantra or a seasoned practitioner. You will be guided into your own personal Tantra yoga practice. The meditative style of asana practice promotes centeredness, presence, and inner peaceful joy. During your asana classes, you will learn to deepen, nurture, and empower your own practice, which will lay the groundwork for your teaching career.
Theory And Practise Of Pranayama
Pranayama is a powerful yogic system that can not only heal and energise the physical and subtle energetic bodies, but it can also benefit the mind and spirit. A consistent and harmonious practice also increases the vibrancy of life and contributes to the development of a more profound relationship between prana and the life force in general.
Tantra Philosophy And Yoga
Dive deep into yogic philosophy to gain a personal and interactive understanding of the theoretical aspects of yoga and Tantra. The interactive classes explore ancient sacred scriptures and knowledge in a joyful and meaningful way, with the goal of sparking inspiration for these beautiful important philosophies that are foundational in yoga and Tantra.
Yogaadi will walk you through the practical aspects of successfully transmitting asana (posture) practice into the essence of yoga. The ability to confidently guide your students safely in yoga asana is a critical component of your transformation from practitioner to yoga teacher. Your overall development will reach a whole new level with this 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, You can pass on the gift of yoga to your students through this experiential discovery of asana within your own practice. Above all, learning yoga in Rishikesh is a once in a lifetime opportunity, So grab it!