Yogaadi offers you a 14 Days Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh, a beautifully scenic city, to help you refresh and rejuvenate after your long stint in the hustle and bustle of city life. A brief break is a must at least once a year in order to reconnect with oneself, and that is exactly what we give you here at our 14-day retreat in nature.
There is a variety of time-based retreat programmes at Yogaadi such as the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh and wellness and detox programmes, spiritual and meditation yoga programmes, etc for those who can afford to take the much-required break and visit our retreat to learn.
Considering that yoga does not have any religious connotations, our 14-day yoga retreat programme is open to anyone who is open to experiencing a remarkable transformation in their lives. We welcome people from all around the world, regardless of whether they are beginners, intermediates, or advanced practitioners of yoga.
Why Choose Yogaadi’s Yoga Retreat
When you enrol in any 14 days retreat for Yoga in Rishikesh, you expect an affordable retreat to learn the practices of yoga, meditation and wellness and Yogaadi has all of it on offer. We provide you with a brief but intensive training in Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama (breathing exercises), meditation, relaxation techniques, and chanting. As part of your training, you become acquainted with a Yogic way of living that is rich in spirituality and devoid of extravagance and built around two fundamental pillars: sattvic food and Sadhana. Besides this, there are the following major benefits to avail at this famous yoga school in Rishikesh.
- Our Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh is organized by professional instructors who are well-versed in the ins and outs of the city.
- We provide comprehensive protection to all of the individuals who participate in our spiritual learning of yoga in Rishikesh, India.
- Yoga in Rishikesh is aesthetic learning in a green environment surrounded by waterfalls, mountains, pure air, and many other natural features.
- You will also be treated to excellent Indian cuisine, as well as the opportunity to engage with and learn more about the locals.
- In this location, you will be surrounded by exotic flowers, rich green foliage, and weather that will undoubtedly revive both your mind and soul.
- When you book a retreat with Yogaadi, you will find that the fee is far more affordable than when you book with other retreat centers.
- Additionally, the Certified Yoga teachers will assist you in adjusting and aligning your body so that you can practise yoga poses on rocks overlooking a running stream and even on mountain tops.
- In addition, you can participate in daring sports and mountain hiking, which will help you feel more and more liberated from the stress of everyday life that you were previously experiencing.
- The ancient Yogis’ perspective on Yoga philosophy will be shared with you, and you will gain a better understanding of your own life philosophy.
- There is so much comfort in the accommodations that you will feel as if you could stay here indefinitely.
- Lastly, you will find the people of Yogaadi school to be extremely cooperative and friendly at all times.
Benefits Of Ayurveda Massage Course For All
No matter how you represent your age, you will always be considered a youthful person in the realm of Ayurveda. If you are a beginner, looking to establish a solid foundation in the holistic realm of Ayurveda, you have arrived at the perfect school of yoga in Rishikesh. The Ayurveda Massage Course at Yogaadi guides you through the experience of the origins of ancient remedies and massage, as well as preparing you to become a holistic healer in the process. We have a carefully developed learning programme for those who are new to the field of Ayurveda massage and therapy. This course takes you through a sequence of effective Ayurveda Massage and therapeutic procedures that are both relaxing and effective. It simplifies the difficult concepts of Ayurveda, making them easier to understand for those who are new to the practice. Moreover, the course also defines each branch of this ancient Vedic science in great detail in order to prepare you for a more advanced level of learning later on in the course.
Retreat with Naturopathy – Dates & Price
|June 2022||2nd June – 15th June||Starts From $ 600|
|July 2022||2nd July – 15th July||Starts From $ 600|
|August 2022||2nd August – 15th August||Starts From $ 600|
|September 2022||2nd September – 15th September||Starts From $ 600|
|October 2022||2nd October – 15th October||Starts From $ 600|
|November 2022||2nd November – 15th November||Starts From $ 600|
|December 2022||2nd December – 15th December||Starts From $ 600|
|January 2023||2nd January – 15th January||Starts From $ 600|
|February 2023||2nd February – 15th February||Starts From $ 600|
|March 2023||2nd March – 15th March||Starts From $ 600|
|April 2023||2nd April – 15th April||Starts From $ 600|
|May 2023||2nd May – 15th May||Starts From $ 600|
Starting from 600 USD | 14 Days | Rishikesh, India
Yoga is a love affair, a universal tale of bliss, a cosmic romance. – Swami Yog Kulwant ji
Being one of the best Yoga Schools, offering the 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh and the popular ayurvedic and panchakarma retreats, Yogaadi school has maintained a high standard of excellence.
Nestled in the world’s Yoga Capital, Rishikesh, and surrounded by lush greenery, with the sacred Ganges River flowing freely through the city, our school is imbued with a genuine Vedic aura from ancient times.
As a result, a large number of highly qualified and experienced Teachers at Yogaadi make learning simple and successful for students and clients. Many of our students have lately extended their course durations to programs like 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh in willingness and curiosity to know more.
Restoration of health
Removal of toxins through meditation
Reduction of stress on your body and mind
Strengthening of self-reliance, vitality, and mental clarity
Rejuvenation of constitutional equilibrium
Enhanced immune system and increased resistance to sickness
Deep relaxation and a general sensation of well-being are achieved
As a result, they ensure that the body is completely cleansed while also stimulating the majority of its critical systems, including the digestive, cardiovascular, and nervous systems.
Hiking and trekking in the Himalayas
Study of Yogic Philosophies at Rishikesh, the Yoga Capital of the World
Examining various Asanas
Meditation approaches are being researched.
Individual Understanding of Various Topics: Group Discussions
Ayurvedic Massages + a complimentary consultation with an Ayurveda expert
14 Days Yoga Retreat In Rishikesh - Eligibility To Apply
The 14-day Yoga and Ayurveda Retreat Course is ideal for those who:
- are either complete beginners or have a basic understanding of yoga and Ayurveda,
- want to have a profound and life-changing experience through yoga and Ayurveda,
- are seeking total life detoxification through yogic wisdom, science, and practices,
- wish to learn more about India’s natural medicines and their spiritual significance
Isn’t it a fantastic idea to begin your yoga trip or retreat in Rishikesh? Our programme is a kind of portal through which you may experience the yogic life and discover our place, and Rishikesh is the right place to do so.
This Retreat of 14-day yoga in Rishikesh will help you accept positivism from the depths of your heart and take the first step toward living a joyful life. Many of the aspirants get so fascinated with our program, the location and the spiritual peace they attain, that they switch to longer duration courses like 300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh with us.