100 Hour Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
The 100 Hour Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh was created with the goal of assisting yoga students in deepening their practice while also adding yoga hours to their existing yoga teacher certifications.
Ashtanga yoga is one of the forms of traditional yoga practises that comprises the Vinyasa series, Pranayama, Meditation, Kriyas, and Alignment and Adjustment. It is one of the most popular types of traditional yoga practices. Yogaadi School’s Ashtanga yoga teacher training program prepares you to become certified yoga instructors by laying the groundwork for your future careers.
Overview - 100 Hour Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training At Yogaadi
Our 100 Hour Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh is a comprehensive program designed to provide you with the information, skills, and confidence to practise and teach yoga in accordance with the Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series of postures.
Our course is based on the classic Ashtanga Yoga system and lasts 100 hours. Interested in learning more? Our complete curriculum includes a unique form of Ashtanga practice, alignment, and adjustment, as well as a significant amount of teaching practice and preparation. Besides this, there are the following things included.
- Apprentices, intermediate, and advanced dimension yoga understudies will benefit from this yoga inculcator instructional class.
- Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, the world’s yoga hub.
- Yoga instructors are well-versed in tradition but forward-thinking in their outlook and correspondence.
- Yoga teacher training in India at a low cost, including food and lodging.
- A chance to learn about Indian culture and customs.
The criteria for learning
- The Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Program is designed for qualified yoga teachers who are interested in learning how to practise and teach Ashtanga.
- As a yoga teacher who is already qualified in Ashtanga Yoga, but wants to brush up on his or her skills.
- For yoga enthusiasts who want to learn how to practise Ashtanga Yoga but don’t want to become a yoga teacher, this course is ideal.
Details Of Yogaadi’s 100 Hour Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Course
Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga is well-liked because it gives a wide range of options, tests our physical and mental stamina, and is an excellent kind of cardiovascular exercise.
The course covers all aspects of yoga, including Ashtanga Vinyasa study and practice, as well as pranayama, meditation, yoga philosophy lectures, and Yoga Nidra.
- Asana research – proper organisation, variants, and changes with the capacity to reduce the risk of wounds, as well as hands-on alterations
- In the classroom, there’s an art to sequencing and an act of spontaneity.
- A posture is used to identify explicit points during observation.
- Props should be used wisely in the earliest stages of practice to aid improve it.
- Voice adjustments are used to cultivate a sense of command.
- Sanskrit names and wording for various postures
- Working on education gives me confidence.
- Yogic Science Yoga teaches life science principles and brain research. Ideas, Hypotheses, and Philosophy
- The Business of Yoga combines spirituality with ethics.
Ashtanga Yoga - Yogic Philosophy Of Promoting Harmony
Ashtanga Yoga is a vinyasa-style class with a lot of structure. There are five Ashtanga asana series, and each student must master all of the first series’ poses before progressing to the second.
All of the benefits of a regular yoga practice are included in Ashtanga: strength, flexibility, stress management, and inner calm.
- Introduction to the Ashtanga Vinyasa system and its history.
- Vinyasa, Ujjayi pranayama, bandhas, and Drishti are the four aspects of Ashtanga yoga.
- Primary series of Ashtanga yoga: Standing asanas, seated asanas, and concluding asanas are the three types of asanas.
- Daily practice and workshops on alignment and modification
- In this video, you’ll learn how to use props in a variety of poses.
- Practising teaching: You’ll begin practising teaching right away, starting with one-on-one sessions and progressing to bigger groups.
- Workshops with hands-on adjustments.
Teaching is the greatest act of optimism.’ – Colleen Wilcox And optimism is the essence of yogic teachings.
This 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh will help you connect more deeply with your emotions and feelings so that you can teach from your heart more authentically in the future. It is a hands-on program that will help you become a confident and successful Yoga instructor for students of all levels.
- How to teach an Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series class or other Ashtanga-based classes.
- Teaching practice: There will be plenty of opportunities to put your skills to the test. You will begin teaching one-on-one from the beginning of the course and graduate to teaching larger groups as the course progresses.
- Teaching comments: Your students and teachers will give you feedback on your lessons to help you develop your teaching skills and find your own distinctive voice and style as a teacher.
- You’ll also learn about demonstration principles.
- An excellent yoga teacher has a variety of teaching approaches and qualities.
- Voice projection, presence on the floor, and safety are all important factors.
- Adjustments made by hand
- The ethics of a competent yoga teacher, as well as a lot more.
- You will be able to confidently teach Ashtanga Yoga and mixed-level open yoga sessions by the end of the course.
You are now one step closer to becoming a certified yoga teacher. However, the 100 hour yoga teacher training helps you build your practice and learn yoga scientifically. Yoga teacher trainees can return for additional 100 hours of training whenever it is convenient for them to complete their 200 hour yoga certificates. If you currently have a 100 hour yoga certificate, you can take this course to finish your 200 Hour of yoga teacher training.
Yogaadi School of Yoga in Rishikesh is an independent yoga teacher training school that offers the best yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India, with a main registered professional team of yoga teachers, and Ashtanga yoga teachers, Vinyasa yoga teachers, yoga anatomy, yoga Darshan, Meditation, and Pranayama experts. We provide one of a kind yoga certification program that will prepare you to teach yoga professionally. We offer complete instruction, including a 100-hour yoga teacher training course, a 200-hour yoga teacher training course, and a 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course. Being one of the premier Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga schools in Rishikesh, India, we urge you to use your own creativity, intuition, and spiritual experiences in your learning and teaching approaches during our 100-hour Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training course.
We can’t wait to welcome you
in the homeland of Yoga
Our 100 Hour Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training is suitable for all levels. On top of that, you can choose between different room types and add spa treatments for your well-being.
Don’t wait to save your spot now.